Scottish Modified Connection

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Scottish Modified Connection

3 posters

hello lol fsfsfaf

Cammy

Car : Black Corsa b GSI Replica
    Petrol Points : 5483

hello lol   fsfsfaf Empty hello lol fsfsfaf

Post by Cammy Thu May 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Saw this site posted on my ex's bebo and thought id join up cuz im bored lol

Well im Cammy, 17, from Aberdeen

i used to drive this; (ive got a full bike license and a car license obviously...) She used to get topped out EVERYWHERE lol, but i thought im an idiot on it, and it has problems so it has to go... Sad ) but getting anotherone soon scince most of my biking buddies are getting unbanned soon! (dont drink drive on bikes >.<)

( will have to click picture to see it)

hello lol   fsfsfaf 001ifh

i drive a 1.0 (slow compared to the bike... 0-60 in 3 seconds max on bike, like 16 in the car LOL) but its a shitheap labled "project raft o shit"

She is an X Reg (2000) black corsa B, with 20k miles on her (runs sweet as a nut)

just got a gsi kit, and a smoothed tailgate and a flush fuel cap, have a sebring center section and a 4" backbox going on her

the plans are; GSI kit, speedline allessio's powdercoated black, Lowered 70mm front and 90mm rear (yeah, i wont like speedbumps , Tinted out windows on the back and front, sebring center section, 4" jap exhaust, flush fuel cap, debadged, bad boy bonnet, and smoked depo's. Which means allot of cash!

And next year im either gona get a z16xe or a c20xe slapped into it Smile i like the design of the Z14-20xe engines as they look much neater than the old lumps

so far car is standard, just tinted out rear lights :/ Everyone hates my car in the aberdeen scene cheers but will be looking good when finished. Miss my bike though Sad want a daytona 675 (google it lol) as racing cars on the bike in aberdeen is cool, sometimes run in 4-5's with 300 brake cars, the sound is... WOW, used to do it with bikes aswell, but car hasnt got the power to do it Sad

picture of how she stands at the moment
    hello lol   fsfsfaf 191rvr

Adios! x
    ClaireVTS
    ClaireVTS
    Mod Enthusiast
    Mod Enthusiast

Car : Citreon Saxo Vts
    Petrol Points : 5550
    Snake

hello lol   fsfsfaf Empty Re: hello lol fsfsfaf

Post by ClaireVTS Thu May 07, 2009 7:41 pm